COVID-19 Policy - Updated JULY 19, 2021
We are open to the public with occupancy limited to 50% capacity.
Visiting our branches has changed for the safety of our clients and staff:
- In accordance with Manitoba Provincial Health regulations, all visitors and staff are required to wear a mask while inside our branches.
- We may limit the number of people inside the branch in order to maintain physical distancing protocols recommended by health authorities.
- We kindly ask that only the person attending the branch to conduct business enter the branch.
- If you are required to wait outside the branch for any reason, please maintain a distance of 6 feet from others.
- The use of Hand Sanitizer required by anyone entering the branch.
- Please walk and stand where indicated in order to maintain a distance of 6 feet from others.
Thank you for your support as we work to best serve our customers.
Our Insurance Partners
We work with industry partners across Canada to provide you with the best insurance product for your individual needs.