Overland Water Insurance

Umbrella - Insurance
Is Your Home Protected From Flooding?


Overland Water Insurance provides coverage for water damage to your home and property caused by flooding from a lake or river, rain or rapid snow melt. Coverage is available for:

  • Homeowners
  • Condo
  • Tenant
  • Farm
  • Seasonal properties
  • Rental locations

We offer Overland Water Insurance from these companies: Aviva Canada, Peace Hills Insurance, Portage Mutual Insurance, Red River Mutual, SGI, and Wawanesa Insurance.  The amount of coverage available on your policy may also vary depending on the insurance company.

In order to review which company’s coverage options are the best for your property, please contact our expert brokers at your local branch of Andrew Agencies. You can also call us toll-free at: 1-800-799-8010 or email us: info@andrewagencies.com. 

Further reading:

Insurance Brokers Association of Canada

Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba