Overland Water Insurance

Umbrella - Insurance
Is Your Home Protected From Flooding?

Introducing Overland Water Insurance

The insurance industry in Canada has recently introduced a new coverage called overland water (flood) to protect your home. The development of this insurance product is in response to Provincial Disaster Assistance Program’s review of the scope of qualified applicants.

Coverage is available for:

  • Homeowners
  • Condo
  • Tenant
  • Farm
  • Seasonal properties
  • Rental locations

Andrew Agencies will be offering this coverage through the following partner insurance companies: Aviva Canada, Peace Hills Insurance, Portage Mutual Insurance, Red River Mutual, SGI, and Wawanesa Insurance.  The amount of coverage available on your policy may also vary depending on the insurance company.

In order to review which company’s coverage options are the best for your property, we strongly encourage you to contact one of our professional insurance brokers at your local branch of Andrew Agencies.  We recommend this be done at your earliest convenience as some of the coverage options can only be added or increased for a limited time.

Call us toll-free at: 1-800-799-8010 or email us: info@andrewagencies.com

Further reading:

Insurance Brokers Association of Canada

Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba